Board of Directors
Roger Corbett (AO)
Roger was educated in Sydney, where he graduated from UNSW Sydney with a Bachelor of Commerce.
In 2003, Corbett was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) for his service to the retail industry, particularly as a contributor to the development of industry policy and standards, and to the community. In 2008, he was promoted to an officer of the Order of Australia (AO) for service to business, particularly through leadership and executive roles in the retail sector and a range of allied organisations, and to the community.
Roger is a director and non-executive chairman of Mayne Pharma Group Limited, an Australian specialist pharmaceutical company and chairman of Australian Leisure and Hospitality Group Limited (AHL Group). He also serves on the salvation Army Advisory Board. He was a former director of the Reserve Bank of Australia and a former chairman of Fairfax Media Limited (a major Australian newspaper, magazine and internet publisher), where he also served as chairman of the Nominations Committee and formerly served as chairman of the Audit Risk Committee.
Anthony Hartnell (AM)
- A founding partner – Atanaskovic Hartnell, January 1994 to date
- Formerly a Partner of Allen Allen & Hemsley, July 1980 – June 1990 & January 1993 – December 1993
- Deputy Secretary, Department of Business & Consumer Affairs 1976-1979
- Senior Assistant Secretary, Australia Attorney-Generals Department 1974-1975
- Chairman, Australian Securities Commission 1989 – 1992 (Inaugural)
- Chairman, National Companies & Securities Commission 1990 – 1991
- Member, Companies & Securities Advisory Committee 1990 – 1992
- Member, Trade Development Council 1987 – 1989
- Director. Australian Film Finance Corporation Pty Ltd 1988 – 1990
- Special Legal Advisor, Australian Government Inquiry into Telecommunications 1985
Current Public Directorships
- Allegra Orthopaedics Limited
- B Ec(ANU), LLB(Hons) (ANU), LLM(Highest Hons)(Geo. Washington Uni)
- Order of Australia (AM)
- Centenary Medal 2003
Included in these projects were producing properties and development prospects. These projects were spread over a multi state geographical area including Louisiana, North Dekota, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah. Mr Curton begun his oil and gas career in 1976 as the owner of a private exploration and production company. He was a pioneer in the exploration of the Cotton Valley Oak Hill oilfield in East Texas, a low-risk, technology-sensitive play covering several hundred square miles. He has served as a director on the board of Amarillo-based EnergyNet.com, the world’s largest internet platform for oil and gas properties.
Mr Curton also enjoyed considerable success being a Coors beer distributor over 13 counties in East Texas. In 1974, he and his partner, Les Kroeger, were awarded this distributorship over 500 other applicants. In 1985, he sold his interest to Mr Kroeger to focus on his oil and gas interests and other business endeavors including real estate, manufacturing and distribution.
William Johnson MA (Oxon), MBA, MAICD
Mr Johnson is a highly-experienced public company director and has considerable depth of experience in business strategy, investment analysis, finance and execution.
Between 2006 – 2009, Mr Johnson served as a Director of Drillsearch Energy Limited (ASX:DLS), an oil and gas development company with production and exploration assets in Australia and Canada and laid in place the significant value increase in the company leading to its subsequent acquisition by Beach Energy Limited (ASX:BPT).
William is currently Managing Director of Strike Resource Limited (ASX:SRK), an Executive Director of Bentley Capital Limited (ASX:BEL) and a Non-Executive Director of Keybridge Capital Limited (ASX:KBC) and Yowie Group Ltd (ASX:YOW).
The following are the corporate governance charters policies and statements adopted by the company.